Monday, August 2, 2010

Goodbye Hunter 1.0

Three days ago, I posted my bike for sale on Craigslist Shanghai.

Yesterday, a man named Scott texted me about the ad and said he wanted to buy it.

Scott and I met this morning at 9am around the corner from my apartment building. I brought the bike, he brought the money.

My bike is now Scott's bike :-( ...it was sad to see it go, but I had to sell it! It gave me many great memories and life-threatening moments on the streets of Shanghai, and now it's time that it gives those same things to someone new. Hopefully Scott takes care of Hunter 1.0, and hopefully it is as convenient for him as it was for me.

Looks like I'll be taking taxis and the subway everywhere I need to go for the next week!
Less than 9 days left on this side of the world...crazy.
--
PMM

No comments:

Post a Comment